All hail the pizza Gods.
Pizza is my favorite, so why not make it breakfast friendly.. as if it wasn’t already though.
Ingredient you’re gonna need
- One keto pizza crust (my recipe is posted here Keto pizza crust) omit the optional spices if you’re using my recipe.
- 1-2 ounce of cream cheese, depending on your preference
- 2 eggs
- Topping of your choice (I used 3 pre cooked sausage links, 1/4 of pre packaged bacon pieces, mozzarella cheese, and sharp cheddar cheese)
Let’s get to cookin’
- Assuming you’ve already cooked your keto crust (if you haven’t cooked it yet, go do that and come back), soften your cream cheese and spread a layer on the crust, just like you would pizza sauce.
- Beat your 2 eggs and pour them slowly onto the crust. Depending on the size of your crust, you may not use all the egg.
- Place your crust in the oven and turn your broiler on. Don’t fret if your oven doesn’t have a broiler, just pop it in the over at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Watch for the eggs to get done cooking. This took me about 5 min with my broiler on medium-high.
- Take the crust out and cover it in toppings of your choice.
- Place the crust back in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for roughly 10 min, or until cheese is melted.
Carbs depend strictly on what your toppings are.
Eggs have 0.4g carbs each.
Cream cheese typically has 1 carb per ounce.
My keto crust carb count is on the recipe link.