These parm pork chops are to die for! Not only were they super easy, but they tasted wonderful.. and they were so easy. So that’s a win win for me!
The coating used for these pork chops is also super versatile and can be used for chicken, as well as mixed into some ground beef to make a pretty awesome tasting meatball.
Be sure to comment and let me know what you think!
Ingredients for chops
- 2-4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive
Ingredients for zoodles
- 1 large zucchini
- Veggie slicer for the zoodles. But don’t stress if you don’t have one. Just slice that bad boy up and have slices instead of noodle style.. we’re not too picky ’round here.
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons of shredded parmesan
- 2 tablespoons of Italian dressing
Let’s get cooking!
Chop cookin’ instructions
- Heat your pan to medium-high heat and add your oil.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat egg in a bowl. Coat pork chops in egg, then coat in dry mix.
Place your pork chops in the pan and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until done. *Internal temp of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Zoodle cookin’ instructions
- Heat oil over medium heat (I used the same pan that I used for the pork chops, so I didn’t have to add much oil).
- Slice zucchini up and place into pan. When zoodles are almost done, add grated parmesan and Italian dressing. *I like to strain my zoodles in a strainer once their done so they’re not so watery on my plate.
- Pour them onto a plate and top with shredded parmesan.
Recipe makes 2 servings. Carb count is based on ‘per-serving’
Pork chops: 1g total carbs
Zoodles: 5g total carbs