This is probably one of the easiest things you’ll ever cook in your whole life. I had some deli meat in the fridge, and some killer hunger pangs. Seen this online, modified it a bit, and here ya have it.
What you’re gonna need
- Deli style ham (2 slices per bowl)
- Cheese.. because it’s the best thing on the planet
- 3 eggs (again, depending on how many bowls you’re making. 3 eggs was plenty for me)
- Anymore toppings ya want
How you’re gonna do it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line your muffin pan with your ham. Be sure to overlap them at the base so you’re creating an enclosure so those tricky little eggs don’t sneak out when you pour them.
- Place one pepperoni on the bottom, creating a little more security so those eggs stay put!
- Crack your eggs in a bowl and beat the fire out of ’em. Pour about 2 tablespoons into each muffin.
- Add your cheese on top and bake until you see the edges of the ham start to brown.
- Take them out and enjoy!!
Total carbs: 1g per bowl