I don’t know if I would consider this more of a recipe, or just as a quick meal idea.. I make these in bulk so I can just grab and go. When I know I have nothing to do that day, I’ll make them in a pretty little bowl. Something about a pretty bowl just makes me enjoy my food more. But when I make bulk, I just cook them in silicone muffin cups, and pop them in the fridge with a lid. They typically last me a couple days.
Let me know what you think
What you’re gonna need
- 3 eggs (more depending on how many you’re going make)
Ingredients I add:
- Bacon pieces (pre cooked in a bag for lazy days)
- Sausage (again, pre cooked for lazy days)
How you’re gonna cook it
- Beat eggs and add all your ingredients together.
- Divide evenly and bake for 20-30 min at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. *eggs will rise as they cook, so be sure to leave a little extra space in the container.
Carb count will vary based on ingredients you add.
Eggs have 0.4g per egg