These pancakes are guaranteed not to disappoint!!
Ive tried many different recipes for keto pancakes, and I was less than impressed with any of them. So, I took the bull by the horns and made my own recipe.
Pair these bad boys with some whipped cream, or just eat them as they are.
What you’re gonna need
• 2 tbsp almond flour
• 1 tbsp stevia (less or more to taste)
• 1/4 tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp baking powder
• 1 egg
• 1 tsp coconut oil (for the pan, optional)
• 1 tbsp heavy cream
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/8 cup blueberries cut in half
• 1 ounce cream cheese (softened)
Let’s get to cookin’
- Put a very small amount of the coconut oil in a pan and heat to medium heat. (I actually made these last night and didn’t use any oil. That’s why I have it as an optional ingredient)
- While oil heats, mix all ingredients, except blueberries, together and blend in a blender.
- Once the oil in hot, pour a small amount of batter into the pan and drop a couple berries on top. Press the berries down a bit so they don’t fall out when you flip your pancake.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and then flip.
**sometimes I find it easier to flip when the pancakes are cooked longer. Place a lid on the pan while they cook. This allows the top of the pancake to cook a bit. Take lid off once you’ve flipped your pancake.
Yields 4-5 pancakes. Carb count is based on entire recipe.
Net carbs: 5g
Total carbs: 7g