I realized that most of my recipes on here are just that; recipes. Recipes that require prepping, ingredient, all the fixings. I know I personally don’t have a clue what to make for dinner sometimes. So what do you do when you’re clueless on what to make? Go to the internet for ideas, of course.
So, I decided to make a new category just for quick meal ideas.
What I used
- 3 chicken thighs
- 4-6 piece of bacon
- Handful of toothpicks
- 1 medium zucchini
- Handful of shredded parm
How I cooked it
- Wrap thighs in bacon and secure with multiple toothpicks.
- Place in pan on medium to high heat.
- Let it cooked uncovered for about 5 min. Turn heat down to medium. Flip the thighs and cooked covered for about 15 more min. Or until internal temp is 165 Fahrenheit.
- Take chicken out and place on a plate.
- Toss sliced zucchini in the pan with the bacon drippings and cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Sprinkle with parm and enjoy!
The only carbs here are what’s in the zucchini. One medium zucchini is about 7g total carbs.