I don’t really know what has gotten into me lately, but I feel like I can pour hot sauce on pretty much anything and everything. I want all the heat, all the time.
I had some left over chicken thighs from a previous meal, so I shredded them up and threw this together.
I used my coconut flour crust recipe for this pizza (Keto Coconut Flour Pizza Crust), but really, you can use any crust that you prefer. Personally, I prefer my other crust recipe (Keto Almond Flour Pizza Crust), for my pizzas, but I wanted to have a variety of crust options on the blog. So ultimately it’s up to you 😉
If you try this recipe, let me know what you think!
What you’ll need
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Redhot buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch (I used Great Value Buttermilk)
- Handful of pepperoni
- Pizza crust
Let’s get cookin’
- Mix buffalo sauce and ranch together, and pour over pizza crust.
- Shred chicken up as fine as you prefer, and spread over pizza.
- Top with pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 min. I like to turn the broiler on for the last minute or two so I can get a nice brown cheese.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for 5 min before slicing.
Total servings: 4
2 slices per serving
The only carbs in this meal is in the ranch dressing. Which for me, was only 4g total carbs. This will vary based on the brand you use.