I’ve tried so many different recipes for cauliflower mashed. This one is my favorite so far. The sour cream and chives give it such a summer time refreshing taste. I like to pair this with spicy foods so I have that cooking effect from the mashed.
What you’re gonna need
- 1 bag of cauliflower rice *I got the kind that you just pop in the microwave for 5 minutes to steam cook it.
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
Let’s get to cookin’
- Cook your cauliflower rice and add it to your blender and blend.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend until fully combined.
Serving size 4
Net carbs per serving: 6g