Little sweet, little heat. So yummy! I wanted some shake ‘n bake, but the carb count was a bit higher than I preferred, so here my little version! Next time I will add more cayenne pepper for a real good heat kick.
What you’re going to need
- 6 pork chops
- 1/2 cup finely crushed pork rinds (I put mine in the blender to chop)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons powder stevia
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 egg
- Oil for frying
Let’s get to cookin’
- Pour a small bit of oil in pan and turn burner on Med/high heat. You want the oil pretty hot so the batter sticks to the pork chops.
- Beat egg in bowl and set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Dip pork chops in egg. Transfer to the dry ingredients and coat.
- Carefully place pork chops in oil and fry for 3-4 min. Flip pork chops, turn heat down to medium and cover to help finish cooking.
- Take chops off the pan and enjoy!!
Recipe coats all 6 pork chops.
Carbs for the entire mix: